Step 1 - From ART.BIZ homepage menu (at the top right of the page) please select REGISTER.
Step 2 – Switch between Artist and Collector. It is help us know what you are interested in. Fill in all fields in this window and click on SIGN UP.
You can also login via FACEBOOK.
Step 3 - Your account is now created, but you will need to add contact information to your profile to begin buying and selling art work.
Step 4 - From ART.BIZ homepage menu (at the top right of the page) please select Address & Identifications.
Step 5 – Fill in the contact information in the Address & Identifications page and click Save.
1. Use soft bright day light. Remember: Daylight (preferably on a cloudy day) is the best suitable source of light for taking a photo of your Art piece.
2. Do not use camera flash.
3. Make sure to provide even light source and creates no directional shadows or reflections.
4. To set the best image quality and avoid excessive noise, set your camera to low ISO (ideally between 100-200).
5. Click to ensure you set your camera to taking a photo and saving it at maximum quality.
6. Remove camera date and time settings to avoid their appearance on the photo.
7. Set your camera at a parallel angle to the surface of the Art piece. A square or rectangle must have even edges.
8. Best is to set the camera on a flat surface or tripod to avoid to make sure the image is sharp.
9. Art work should be properly rotated upon submission. Make sure neither the Art piece nor the photo are turned 90* or 180*.
10. Try and use timer to avoid any camera movement during taking of the photo.
11. Review photos as 100% when choosing the best one to make sure you get the right focus.
12. Adjust the Art piece, if necessary, by adjusting color, brightness and contrast.
13. Increasing file size of the photo may only make the quality of the photo worse. Please check and compare a few shots to choose the best one. There are details you may see on one photo that you haven’t seen on the other.
14. Crop/cut excessive blank space and borders to allow art (with or without a frame at your choice) to be displayed on the final photo.
15. Compare photo with original Art piece, to make sure your photo does not contain anything that is not on the original.
16. Save the photo as JPG at with compression set to maximum quality.